We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. We may link the information we store in cookies to any personal information you submit while on our website. Cookies save data about individual visitors to the website, such as the visitor's name, password, username, screen preferences, the pages of a website viewed by the visitor, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the visitor.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. When a visitor revisits the website, we may recognize the visitor by the cookie and customise the visitor's experience accordingly. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
If you reject cookies, you may still have access to our website, but your ability to use some areas of our website, such as contests or surveys, may be limited.
Web Beacons / Gifs
We employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons), that help us better manage content on our website by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personal information.
3rd Party Tracking
Behavioural Targeting / Re-Targeting
If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt-out by clicking Here and Here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads or targeted ads where third parties do not honour opt-out capabilities.
- Third Party Cookies and Analytics
- When you visit certain sections of our website and/or use our mobile application (if any), third parties may place cookies on your computer’s browser and/or make use of web beacons to collect information. This information may include things such as your use of the website or mobile application, device and browser information and ad data. The information generated by the cookies and web beacons about your use of the website is transmitted to those third parties. This information is then used for the purpose of compiling statistical reports to enable us to measure and analyse the number of visits to the site and its pages, the average time spent on the site and the pages viewed; serving targeted advertising to you (including use to target advertising on other sites or applications based on your online activity); providing us with services and enhancing/improving our website, mobile application/s and the third party’s technology products and services.
- Our current providers, and information regarding their data practices and how to opt out, include the following:
Managing Cookies Usage
- You may block the installation of cookies by certain settings provided by your browser software; we would like to inform you however that in this case you may not be able to have full access to all Corporate Traveller Site functions. Furthermore, you can prevent the compilation of data (including your IP address) through cookies and website use by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available through the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Corporate Traveller Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: 20 February 2017